Close the lid – open the lid, who dares to reach in properly? This great stuffed squash is a great Halloween treat for the little ones.
- Preparation time: 60 to 90 min
- Difficulty: easy
- Calories: 475 kcal
- Serving size: 4 persons
- 2 small red kuri (onion) squash (500-600 g each)
- 2 slices toast bread
- 4 tbsp oil
- 50 g chopped hazelnuts
- 100 g Gorgonzola
- 200 g cream cheese
- 1 egg
- cinnamon powder
- cayenne pepper
- 100 ml apple or orange juice
- Wash the squash, cut them flat at the bottom and cut off a jagged lid. Scrape out seeds and fibres.
- Cut the toast bread into small cubes. Heat 2 tablespoons oil, fry bread cubes over medium heat, add nuts, fry along, let cool.
- Crush the gorgonzola coarsely. Mix the cream cheese and egg. Mix the gorgonzola and bread-nut mixture with the cream cheese. Season with salt, pepper and 1 pinch each of cinnamon and cayenne pepper. Pour the mixture into the squashes.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Spread one form with oil. Place the squash in the mould and add the lids. Brush both sides with oil. Bake the pumpkins in the oven (middle, fan oven 160°C) for approx. 35 minutes. After 20 minutes pour on the juice and put on the lids.
This post is also available in: German